WELCOME! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Here are some basic things a person looking at a new church will want to know:
- Worship: We have two services on Sunday morning at 8:30 and 10:00. Our 8:30 worship is a traditional liturgical service with organ and piano. The 10:00 worship is what we call a “blended” service using a band to lead contemporary praise music but still maintaining some liturgical structure.
- Sunday School: We offer children’s Sunday School (September through May) which runs during our 10:00 AM service for those parents who wish their children to be in a child-oriented experience. There are also some adult bible study groups that meet on Sunday morning at various times.
- What’s the culture (atmosphere) of the church like? What do we believe? These links will tell you more.
- Spiritual growth: We offer a number of small groups where you can make friends and grow in your faith. They meet regularly on various days throughout the year.
- What about my kids? We have a very dynamic youth ministry here. There is a Senior High ministry that meets every week. For younger children we offer a special monthly activity in addition to the weekly Sunday School.
- Serving: We have many ways you can serve God both inside and outside of the church. See the “Get involved” page for more information.
- Do I have to formally join? You can participate in virtually everything here without joining but when you are ready to make a commitment, you will be asked to go through a few sessions with members of our staff in order to learn more about what membership means.
The best way to learn about us is to visit us on Sunday morning. As our guest you will be treated warmly but not pressured in any way. Hope to see you soon!