Get involved in Bible study, personal sharing, prayer, and outreach projects.
Experience has shown that people who get involved with a small group are more easily able to build relationships with others in the church and experience more growth in their spiritual journey. We encourage you to get connected with a small group that best meets your needs. New groups are being formed all the time—some meet in homes, some at the church. Some people choose a group based on where they live.
Not all groups have the same emphasis but all do some combination of Bible study, personal sharing, prayer, and outreach projects.
Here are a few examples:
- Women’s Daytime Group: Meets at church on Mondays, 11:00 AM.
- Women’s Evening Group: Meets at church on Tuesdays, 7:00 PM.
- Men’s Daytime Group: Meets at church on Wednesdays, 8:00 AM.
- Southern Comfort: Meets in homes in the Shelbyville area on Thursday evenings. (Mixed gender and ages).
- Daylighters: Meets at church on Wednesdays, 1:00 PM. (Mixed gender, Seniors)
The information above is general and subject to change.
If you are interested in checking out a group or starting your own, please contact the church office online or call the office at 317-462-7340 and we will put you in contact with the current leaders for more details about specific times and dates.